Determination of the strength of pillars between parallel tunnels with consideration of the seismic effects of earthquakes
KeywordsCivil Engineer Seismic Effect Structural Foundation Hydraulic Engineer Parallel Tunnel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. L. Lozovoi, "Critical stresses for a plate with three cracks," Vopr. Mekh. Tverd. Tela, Naukova Dumka, Kiev, No. 2 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.N. N. Fotieva, Calculation of the Support of Underground Structures in Seismically Active Regions [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.Sh. G. Napetvaridze, Seismic Stability of Hydraulic Structures [in Russian], Gosstroiizdat, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.A. N. Guz' and V. T. Golovchan, Diffraction of Elastic Waves in Multiple-Connected Bodies [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 5.D. I. Sherman, "Stresses in a plane medium with weight with two identical symmetrically arranged holes," Prikl. Mekh. Mat., No. 6 (1951).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1983