Synthesis and antimicrobial activity of 3d-element coordination compounds with salicylaldehyde benzoylhydrazone
Search for New Drugs
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Antimicrobial Activity Coordination Compound Salicylaldehyde Benzoylhydrazone
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. L. Grekov,Organic Chemistry of Hydrazine [in Russian], Kiev (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. P. Kitaev and B. I. Buzykin,Hydrazones [in Russian]. Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.V. É. Kola and I. S. Berdinskii,Pharmacology and Chemistry of Hydrazine Derivatives [in Russian], Ioshkar-Ola (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.E. N. Munin, T. V. Troepol'skaya, A. V. Stolyarov, et al.,Koordin. Khim.,37(3), 345–352 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.T. V. Troepol'skaya, E. N. Munin, Z. S. Tilova, et al.,Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR. Ser Khim., No. 4. 898–904 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.G. N. Pershin,Methods of Experimental Chemotherapy [in Russian]. Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1996