On the global central limit theorem forM-dependent random variables
- 31 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.P. Hall and C. C. Heyde,Martingale Limit Theory and Its Application, Acad. Press, New York (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.A. K. Mukhamedov, On the global version of the central limit theorem for weakly dependent random fields,Math. Anal., Algebra and Probab. Th., Tashkent State Univ. Press, Tashkent, 77–81 (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.V. V. Petrov,Limit Theorems for Sums of Independent Random Variables, Nauka, Moscow (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Shergin, On the central limit theorem for finite-dependent random variables, in:Rings and Modulus, Limit Theorems of Probability Theory [In Russian], Leningrad State Univ. Press, Leningrad (1988), pp. 204–210.Google Scholar
- 13.J. Sunklodas, Approximation of distributions of sums of weakly dependent random variables by the normal distribution, in:Probability Theory — 6: Limit Theorems of Probability Theory [In Russian], v. 81, VINITI, Moscow (1991), pp. 140–199.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994