Steady temperature field associated with the flow of gassy oil in a porous medium
- 18 Downloads
The steady thermal field associated with the flow of gassy oil through a porous medium is investigated with allowance for the Joule-Thomson and degassing effects. A formula is obtained for estimating the temperature anomalies at the well bottom on oil inflow intervals which correspond to a bottom pressure lower than the saturation pressure.
KeywordsPorous Medium Fluid Dynamics Temperature Field Temperature Anomaly Thermal Field
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. G. Alishaev, M. D. Rozenberg, and E. V. Teslyuk,Nonisothermal Flow in Oil Recovery Operations [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.É. B. Chekalyuk,Oil Field Thermodynamics [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.I. A. Charnyi,Underground Hydrogasdynamics [in Russian], Gostoptekhizdat, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Pudovkin, A. N. Salamatin, and V. A. Chugunov,Temperature Processes in Operating Wells [in Russian], Izd. Kazan. Un., Kazan' (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.G. F. Grebin, Yu. V. Kapyrin, and O. G. Limanskii, “Estimation of temperature depression in the whole bottom zone of an operating well,”Sb. Nauch. Tr. VNII, No. 64, 16 (1978).Google Scholar