Determination of the evaporation rate of essential oils and perfumery compositions using gas chromatography
- 149 Downloads
A simple method was developed for the determination of the evaporation rate of essential oils and perfumery composition using gas chromatography with temperature programming. The volatility of 19 essential oils and 17 perfumery composition was evaluated. The method is useful for different comparative measurements.
Key WordsGas chromatography Essential oils Evaporation rate Perfume composition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- V. P. Osipova, S. A. Voitkevich, B. Y. Reingach, Masloboino-Zhirovaya Promyshlennost,1952 (10), 22–25.Google Scholar
- S. A. Voitkevich, V. P. Osipova, B. Y. Reingach, Masloboino-Zhirovaya Promyshlennost,1956, (2), 21–25.Google Scholar
- L. Appel, Amer. Perfumer and Cosmet.,83, (11), 37–47 (1968).Google Scholar
- A. Müller, Seifen. Öle. Fette, Wachse,101 (2), 45–48 (1975).Google Scholar
- A. P. Shlyapnikova, V. A. Shlyapnikov, Maslo-Zhirovaya Promyshlennost,1980 (7), 27–29.Google Scholar
- M. M. Shchedrina, T. A. Rudolfi, L. O. Mindlin, K. K. Prilepskaya, Maslo-Zhirovaya Promyshlennost,1982 (10), 33–34.Google Scholar
- T. A. Rudolfi, M. M. Shchedrina, L. O. Mindlin, K. K. Prilepskaya, J. Chromatogr.,365, 413–415 (1986).Google Scholar