4,4-dimethyl-4,5-dihydro-1,2-dithiolo-[3,4-c]quinoline-1-thiones in 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition reactions with acetylenic dipolarophiles
- 34 Downloads
The behavior of 4,4-dimethyl-4,5-dihydro-1,2-dithiolo[3,4-c]quinoline-1-thiones in the 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition reaction with acetylenic dipolarophiles has been studied. The rate of cycloaddition is reduced along with the decrease of electron-deficiency of the triple bond. Substituted 4-(1′,3′-dithiol-2′-ylidene)-1,2-dihydroquinoline-3-thiones were shown to be the reaction products. On using a twofold excess of acetylenedicarboxylic acid dimethyl ester, adducts of composition 1∶2 were formed which occured to be substituted 1′, 3′-dithiole-2′-spiro-1-(5,6-dihydrothiino[2,3-c]quinolines).
KeywordsEster Organic Chemistry Adduct Dimethyl Quinoline
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. M. Buchshriber, D. McKinnon, and M. Ahmed,Can. J. Chem.,48, 1991 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.D. Easton and I. Leaver,J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun., No. 22, 585 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Davy and I. Vialle,Bull. Soc. Chim. France, No. 5–6, 1435 (1975).Google Scholar
- 4.J. P. Brown,J. Chem. Soc. C, No. 9, 1074 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.Kh. S. Shikhaliev, Zh. V. Shmyreva, and L. P. Zalukaev,Zh. Org. Khim.,24, 232 (1988).Google Scholar