Proteins isolated from tomato seeds
- 39 Downloads
Proteins isolated from tomato seeds are characterized. The solubility and other useful properties are investigated. The most stable emulsions are formed from the proteins precipitated at pH 5.0.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Stable Emulsion Tomato Seed
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. J. Latlief and D. Knorr,J. Food Sci.,48, No. 6, 1583 (1983).Google Scholar
- 2.M. S. Saulebekova and S. R. Rakhmetova,Pisch. Prom-st. 12, 44 (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.E. H. Rahma, Y. G. Moharram, and M. M. Mostafa,Egypt. J. Food Sci.,14, 221 (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.G. A. Piyakina and T. S. Yunusov,Khim. Prir. Soedin., 594 (1995).Google Scholar
- 5.G. A. Piyakina, V. V. Maksimov, and T. S. Yunusov,Khim. Prir. Soedin., 537 (1998).Google Scholar
- 6.V. N. Izmailova and P. A. Rebinder,Structure Formation in Protein Systems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1974), p. 268.Google Scholar
- 7.E. H. Rahma and M. S. Rao Narasingo,J. Am. Food Chem.,31, No. 2, 352 (1983).Google Scholar
- 8.G. A. Piyakina. “Principles for regulating the solubility of cotton proteins”, Candidate Dissertation in Chemical Sciences, Tashkent (1988).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999