Structural investigation of parvifolinone transformation products
- 33 Downloads
The structures of the transformation products of parvifolinone, trans-2,3-dihydro-3,6-dimethyl-7-acetoxy-2-carboxymethylenebenzopyran-4-one and 5-methyl-6-(2′,4′-diacetoxy-5-methylphenyl)pyran-2-one, are proved by X-ray methods. The conformation of the dihydropyran-4-one moiety in the former is a distorted half-chair. The pyran-2-one ring in the latter is planar.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Structural Investigation Transformation Product
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. Bohlmann and C. Zdero,Chem. Ber.,110, 468 (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.V. Mendoza and E. Garcia,J. Nat. Prod.,56, 2073 (1993).Google Scholar
- 3.V. Mendoza, E. Garcia, J. A. Guzman, and J. L. Salvador,The Fifth Chemistry Congress of North America, Cancun, Quintana Roo, Mexico, November 11–15, 1997.Google Scholar
- 4.F. H. Allen, O. Kennard, D. G. Watson, L. Brammer, A. G. Orpen, and R. Taylor,J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2, No. 12 S1 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.R. S. Rowland and R. Taylor,J. Phys. Chem.,100, 7384 (1996).Google Scholar