Fractional-fringe photography by field-intensity variation
A full-field technique for determination of fractional-order interference is described
- 40 Downloads
KeywordsMechanical Engineer Fluid Dynamics Photography
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Jerrard, H. G., Examination and Calibration of a Babinet Compensator, J. Sci. Instr.,27,62–66 (1950).Google Scholar
- 3.Jessop, H. T., On the Tardy and Senarmont Methods of Measuring Fractional Relative Retardations, Brit. J. Phys.,4,138–141 (1953).Google Scholar
- 6.Post, D., Isochromatic Fringe Sharpening and Fringe Multiplication in Photoelasticity, Proc. SESA,XII,143–156 1955.Google Scholar
- 7.Meyer, M. L., Mehrotra, C. L. and Das Talukder, N. K., On a Photographic Method of Determining Fractional Fringe Orders, CANCAM 73, Montreal, Canada (May–June, 1973).Google Scholar
- 8.Dally, J. W. and Riley, W. F., Experimental Stress Analysis, McGraw-Hill Book Co. (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.Focal Encyclopedia of Photography, Focal Press, London (1968).Google Scholar
- 10.Das Talukder, N. K., Method for Production of Uniformintensity Field of Light,Experimental Mechanics,14(5),204–205 (May,1974).Google Scholar
© Society for Experimental Mechanics, Inc. 1975