Spectroscopy with few-atom samples
- 24 Downloads
Measurements of the 1S–2S intervals in positronium and muonium are given as examples of experiments that are much easier than making anti-hydrogen and comparing its spectrum to that of ordinary hydrogen.
KeywordsHydrogen Spectroscopy Thin Film Ordinary Hydrogen
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- L. Madansky, private communication via L. Pfeiffer (1975).Google Scholar
- M.S. Fee et al., Phys. Rev. A 44 (1991) R5.Google Scholar
- M.S. Fee et al., Mater. Sci. Forum 105–110 (1992) 533.Google Scholar
- M.S. Fee, PhD dissertation, Stanford University, USA (1992) (University Microfilms, Ann Arbor, MI); M.S. Fee et al., to be published.Google Scholar
- B.I. Deutch, Hyp. Int. (1993), this volume.Google Scholar