Spectroscopy with few-atom samples
Section 5: Trapping And Spectroscopy Of Antihydrogen
Measurements of the 1S–2S intervals in positronium and muonium are given as examples of experiments that are much easier than making anti-hydrogen and comparing its spectrum to that of ordinary hydrogen.
KeywordsHydrogen Spectroscopy Thin Film Ordinary Hydrogen
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- L. Madansky, private communication via L. Pfeiffer (1975).Google Scholar
- M.S. Fee et al., Phys. Rev. A 44 (1991) R5.Google Scholar
- M.S. Fee et al., Mater. Sci. Forum 105–110 (1992) 533.Google Scholar
- M.S. Fee, PhD dissertation, Stanford University, USA (1992) (University Microfilms, Ann Arbor, MI); M.S. Fee et al., to be published.Google Scholar
- B.I. Deutch, Hyp. Int. (1993), this volume.Google Scholar
© J.C. Baltzer AG, Science Publishers 1993