The kernel of a homomorphism on a finite semigroup
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Clifford, A.H. and G.B. Preston,The Algebraic Theory of Semigroups, Amer. Math. Soc., Mathematical Surveys No. 7, Vol. I (Providence, R.I., 1961).Google Scholar
- Hall, T.E.,On Congruences on Finite Semigroups, to appear in Semigroup Forum (probably with revised title).Google Scholar
- Krohn, K., J. Rhodes and B. Tilson,Lectures on the Algebraic Theory of Finite Semigroups and Finite State Machines, Chapters 1, 5–9 (Chapter 6 with M.A. Arbib),Algebraic Theory of Machines, Languages and Semigroups (M.A. Arbib, Editor), Academic Press (1968).Google Scholar
- —,A Proof of the Fundamental Lemma of Complexity (strong version)for Arbitrary Finite Semigroups, J. Combinatorial Theory, Series A (in press).Google Scholar
- —,The Inversion Principle and its Application to Semigroup Decomposition Complexity, to be submitted to J. of Algebra.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York Inc 1974