Using phase space for interpreting a non-autonomous dynamic system
- 24 Downloads
KeywordsDynamic System Phase Space International Economic Public Finance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- P. Cagan, “The Monetary Dynamics of Hyperinflation,” inStudies in the Quantity Theory of Money, M. Friedman, ed., University of Chicago Press, 1956.Google Scholar
- E. Feige, “Expectations and Adjustments in the Monetary Sector,”American Economic Review, LVII, May 1967.Google Scholar
- A. T. Fuller, “Phase Space in the Theory of Optimal Control,”International Journal of Electronics, 1960.Google Scholar
- M. W. Hirsch and S. Smale,Differential Equations, Dynamical Systems, and Linear Algebra, New York: Academic Press, 1974.Google Scholar
- L. S. Pontryagin,Ordinary Differential Equations, Massachusetts: Addison-Wesley, 1962.Google Scholar
- David A. Sanchez,Ordinary Differential Equations and Stability Theory, W. H. Freeman and Co., 1967.Google Scholar
- R. Waud, “Misspecification in the ‘Partial Adjustment’ and ‘Adaptive Expectations’ Models,”International Economic Review, 9, June 1968.Google Scholar
© Atlantic Economic Society 1977