Studies of adsorption and solution of acetylacetonates of Cr(III), Co(III) and Al(III) by gas chromatography
- 19 Downloads
Specific retention volumes, adsorption isotherms, molar heats of solution and changes of the entropy were determined from chromatographic data, which was obtained by the gas chromatographic separation of metal acetylacetonates. The retention data for Cr(III), Co(III) and Al(III) acetylacetonates were measured at different temperatures and different flow rates. From the retention data other values associated with adsorption and solution phenomena were calculated.
Key WordsGas chromatography Behaviour of metal acetylacetonates Adsorption isotherms Heat of solution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R. W. Mosbier, R. E. Sievers, Gas Chromatography of Metal Chelates, Pergamon Press, Oxford, 1965.Google Scholar
- V. P. Mikhaylenko, I. P. Sereda, A. N. Korol, Zh. Anal. Khim.34, 2260 (1979).Google Scholar
- J. Masłowska, S. Starzyński, Wiad. Chem.36, 669 (1982).Google Scholar
- V. P. Mikhaylenko, I. P. Sereda, A. N. Korol, Zh. Anal. Chem.34, 862 (1979).Google Scholar
- V. P. Mikhaylenko, I. P. Sereda, A. N. Korol, J. Chromatogr.191, 231 (1980).Google Scholar
- J. Masłowska, S. Starzyński, Chromatographia17, 418 (1983).Google Scholar
- J. Masłowska, S. Starzyński, Mikrochim. Acta1984 I, 487.Google Scholar
- R. G. Charles, J. Pawlikowski, J. Phys. Chem.62, 440 (1958).Google Scholar
- T. Paryjczak, Chromatografia Gazowa w Badaniach Adsorpcji i Katalizy, PWN, Warszawa, 1975, pp. 56–58, 158.Google Scholar
- A. N. Korol, Uspehi Chimii,41, 321 (1972).Google Scholar