A polar macroporous sorbent for gas chromatography
- 13 Downloads
The gas chromatographic behaviour of crosslinked macroporous 2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate grafted with 2-methyloxazoline was investigated and the range of applicability of the copolymer was assessed. Retention index values were measured on this copolymer and compared with those obtained on the terpolymer 2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate-ethylene dimethacrylate-acrylonitrile. Rohrschneider constants and efficiency data for selected sorbates are given. The use of this type of polymer in the separation of various types of compounds is documented by various examples.
Key WordsGas chromatography Macroporous copolymers of 2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate Graft polymers Polar sorbent for gas chromatography
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Hradil, M. Křiváková, P. Starý, J. Čoupek, J. Chromatogr.79, 99 (1973).Google Scholar
- J. Lukãs, J. Hradil, M. Křiváková, J. Čoupek, J. Chromatogr.114, 335 (1975).Google Scholar
- J. Hradil, J. Coupek, M. Křiváková, J. Štamberg, Czech. Patent 1 595 990 (1974).Google Scholar
- J. Čoupek, J. Lukáš, J. Hradil, M. Křiváková, Czech. Patent 175 156 (1976).Google Scholar
- J. Hradil, Chem. Listy80, 506 (1986).Google Scholar
- J. Hradil, J. Štamberg, Proceedings of the National Conference “Makrotest”, Pardubice, 1973.Google Scholar
- J. Kahovec, M. Jelínková, J. Čoupek, Polymer Bull., submitted for publication.Google Scholar
- J. Lukáš, J. Chromatogr.190, 13 (1980).Google Scholar