Mean value theorems for solutions of linear partial differential equations
- 79 Downloads
We consider generalized mean value theorems for solutions of linear differential equations with constant coefficients and zero right-hand side which satisfy the following homogeneity condition with respect to a given vectorM with positive integer components: for each partial derivative occurring in the equation, the inner product of the vector composed of the orders of this derivative in each variable by the vectorM is independent of the derivative. The main results of this paper generalize the well-known Zalcman theorem. Some corollaries are given.
Key wordspartial differential equations measure space of distributions mean value theorem weighted homogeneity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.L. Hörmander,The Analysis of Linear Partial Differential Operators, Vol. 1, Springer, Heidelberg (1983).Google Scholar
- 5.L. Hörmander,The Analysis of Linear Partial Differential Operators, Vol. 2, Springer, Heidelberg (1983).Google Scholar
- 6.L. Hörmander,An Introduction to Complex Analysis in Several Variables, Toronto (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.B. van der Waerden,Algebra [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.R. Edwards,Functional Analysis. Theory and Applications New York (1965).Google Scholar
- 10.S. M. Nikol'skii,Approximation Theory for Functions of Several Variables and Embedding Theorems [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar