A new type of two-dimensional packed + capillary column GC system. II. System and applications
A packed column containing immobilized SE-54 liquid phase on pellicular silica beads ZIPAX and having a high efficiency and high mass transfer rate has been successfully used in a two-dimensional packed+capillary column system without a cold trap. The application of this system is demonstrated by the analysis of C6-C8 aromatic hydrocarbons and lowboiling hydrocarbons present in natural oils, and of highboiling components present in low concentrations in a low-boiling solvent.
Key wordsGas chromatography Packed+capillary GC switching system Accurate system quantitation Analysis of complex samples or dilute solution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- D. R. Deans, Chromatographia1, 18 (1968).Google Scholar
- G. Schomburg, E. Bastian, H. Behlau, H. Husmann, F. Weeke, F. Müller, M. Oreans, HRC&CC7, 4 (1984).Google Scholar
- W. Vlass, K. Riegner, K. Hulpke, J. Chromatogr.172, 6 (1979).Google Scholar
- Peichang Lu, Liangmo Zhou, Chinghai Wang, Aizhu Xia Guanghua Wang, Fangboa Xu, J. Chromatogr.186, 21 (1979).Google Scholar
- Chinghai Wang, Aizhu Xia, Guanghua Wang, Peichang Lu, J Chromatogr.217, 191 (1981).Google Scholar
- Liangmo Zhou, Daoqian Zhu, Chinghai Wang, Guanghua Wang, Fen Ye, Yulan Lu, Peichang Lu, Fenxi Huaxue5, 463 (1984).Google Scholar
- Peichang Lu, Jianying Z hang, Fen Ye, Daixin Tong, Procedings of Beijing Conference and Exhibition on Instrumental Analysis, Beijing, China. 1985. Vol. 2, 1879.Google Scholar
- H. M. McNair, M. W. Ogder, J. L. Hensley, Amer. Lab.8, 15 (1985).Google Scholar