Experimental investigation of the shear strength of saturated clay soil by the plate shearing method
- 49 Downloads
KeywordsClay Energy Source Shear Strength Experimental Investigation Power Generation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. M. Pavilonskii, Experimental Investigation of Pore Pressure in Clay Soils [in Russian], VODGEO, Moscow (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.P. D. Evdokimov, Stability of Hydraulic Structures and Strength of Their Foundations [in Russian], Énergiya, Moscow-Leningrad (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.P. D. Evdokimov, “Experimental investigations of the behavior of cutoff walls in earth dams,” Izv. VNIIG, Leningrad,24 (1937).Google Scholar
- 4.P. D. Evdokimov, Foundation Strength and Stability of Hydraulic Structures on Soft Soils [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow-Leningrad (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.P. D. Evdokimov, L. D. Aptekar', S. S. Bushkanets, and T. F. Lipovetskaya, “Shear strength of foundation soils of structures,” in: Proceedings of the Eighth International Congress on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering [in Russian], Stroiizdat, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1980