Properties of slips of zirconia stabilized by oxides of rare earth metals
- 10 Downloads
Casting properties of concentrated aqueous dispersions of zirconia stabilized by Y2O3, Si2O3, or a mixture of them are investigated. Optimum values of the pH, temperature, and slip concentration for the production of thin-walled vacuum-tight articles are established.
KeywordsOxide Zirconia Rare Earth Y2O3 Earth Metal
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. G. Shulik, I. F. Usatikov, A. S. Alekseenko, et al., “Rheological and technological properties of zirconium suspensions stabilized by different amounts of calcia,”Ogneupory, No. 9, 11–18 (1987).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Karaulov, “Colloidal-chemical and rheological properties of aqueous suspensions of ZrO2 and their interrelation with the properties of castings and articles,”Ogneupory, No. 9, 10–15 (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.E. E. Bibik,Rheology of Disperse Systems [in Russian], Izd. LGU, Leningrad (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.F. S. Kaplan and I. G. Shulik, “On special features of the rheology of concentrated zirconia dispersions,”Kolloidnyi Zh.,56(2), 272–275 (1994).Google Scholar
- 5.A. G. Dobrovol'skii,Slip Casting [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar