Logarithmic asymptotics of solutions of the large deviation problem for the boltzmann equation with small transfer of momentum
- 32 Downloads
For the Boltzmann equation with small transfer of momentum, we derive a system of nonlinear integral-differential equations describing the logarithmic asymptotics of the solution to the Cauchy problem in the domain at the distanceO(1) from the support of the initial condition.
Key wordsBoltzmann equation kinetic equation transfer equation momentum transfer WKB-expansion logarithmic asymptotics Laplace asymptotics large deviation problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.V. P. Maslov,Complex Markov Chains and the Feynman Path Integral [in Russian], Nauka, (1980).Google Scholar
- 6.A. A. Arsen'ev,Lectures on Kinetic Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1992).Google Scholar
- 7.V. P. Maslov,Asymptotic Methods and Perturbation Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1988).Google Scholar
- 9.Ch. K. Birdsall and A. Bruce Langdon,Plasma Physics, via Computer Simulation, McGraw-Hill (1985).Google Scholar
- 10.I. I. Gikhman and A. V. Skorokhod,Introduction to the Theory of Stochastic Processes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 12.L. D. Landau,Kinetic Equations for the Coulomb Interaction [in Russian], Vol. 1, Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 13.M. V. Fedoryuk,The Saddle-Point Method [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 16.V. I. Piterbarg and V. R. Fataflov, “The Laplace method for probability measures in Banach spaces,”Uspekhi Mat. Nauk [Russian Math. Surveys],50, No. 6, 58–150 (1995).Google Scholar