Refractories of a new generation
- 15 Downloads
Some of the ways to convert the Russian refractory industry to the production of refractories of a new generation are considered. New refractories make production ecologically safer, save power resources, and exibit increased indurance.
KeywordsPower Resource Refractory Industry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. S. Berezhnoi, “Theoretical foundations for manufacturing wear-resistant refractories from the standpoint of current trends in the development of steel-making processes,”Ogneupory, No. 3, 97 – 105 (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.A. S. Berezhnoi,Multicomponent Oxide Systems [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.L. B. Khoroshavin,Magnesia Concretes [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.L. B. Khoroshavin and V. A. Perepelitsyn, “Carbon-alloyed periclase powders,”Ogneupory, No. 9, 24 – 28 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.L. B. Khoroshavin, “Magnesia refractories of a new generation,”Ogneupory, No. 7, 34 – 36 (1990).Google Scholar