Consideration of soil discontinuities in the analysis of tapered piles under horizontal loading
KeywordsCivil Engineer Structural Foundation Hydraulic Engineer Horizontal Loading Soil Discontinuity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. B. Ogranovich, "Analysis of rigid tapered pile under horizontal loading in an elastic half-space," Stroit. Mekh. Raschet Sooruzh., No. 1, 7–9 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.A. B. Ogranovich and M. I. Gorbunov-Posadov, "Analysis of foundation wall under a horizontal load taking into account the soil-base discontinuities," Osn., Fundam. Mekh. Gruntov, No. 3, 11–14 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.R. Mindlin and D. Chen, "Concentrated force in elastic half-space," in: Mechanics. Collection of Abridged Translations, No. 4 (14), 118–141, IL, Moscow (1952).Google Scholar
- 4.S. Timoshenko and J. N. Goodier, Theory of Elasticity, McGraw-Hill, NY (1951).Google Scholar
- 5.A. B. Ogranovich, "Method of experimental determination of modulus of subgrade reaction for analysis of tapered piles under horizontal loading," Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Ser. Stroit. Arkhit., No. 11, 121–123 (1989).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991