Inequalities of Jackson type and multipliers inLp
- 31 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.A. Zygmund,Trigonometric Series, Vol. 2 [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 4.N. I. Akhiezer,Lectures on Approximation Theory [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 8.A. Zygmund,Trigonometric Series, Vol. 1 [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 9.S. M. Nikol'skii, “Inequalities for entire functions of a finite degree and their applications in the theory of differentiation of functions of several variables,”Tr. Mat. Inst. Steklov,38, 244–278 (1951).Google Scholar
- 12.J. W. S. Cassels,An Introduction to Diophantine Approximation [Russian translation], Inostr Lit., Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 14.S. A. Telyakovskii, “Norms of trigonometric polynomials and approximation of differentiable functions by linear means of their Fourier series,”Tr. Mat. Inst. Steklov,42, 61–97 (1961).Google Scholar
- 15.A. B. Shidlovskii,Diophantine Approximations and Transcendental Numbers [in Russian], Moscow University, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995