Comments on Yu. U. Édel's paper “Determination of cavitation coefficient for a turbine by the power method”
Readers' Letters and Comments
KeywordsEnergy Source Cavitation Power Generation Power Engineer Renewable Energy Source
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. U. Édel', “Determination of turbine cavitation coefficient by the power method,” Gidrotekh. Stroitel., No. 8 (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.N. I. Pylaev and Yu. U. Édel', Cavitation in Hydraulic Turbines [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.I. N. Smirnov, Hydraulic Turbines [in Russian], Gosénergoizdat, Moscow (1956).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Keskinen, “Cavitation field tests on water turbines,” J. Water Power,17, No. 5 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Saito, Effect of the Clearance Cavitation Reports of Tests of High-Speed Mech., Tohoku Univ., Vol. 17 (1965–1966).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Z. Naletov, Causality and Theory of Perception [in Russian], Mysl', Moscow (1975).Google Scholar
- 7.I. É. Étinberg, Theory and Design of Flow Through Adjustable Blades of a Hydraulic Turbine [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978