A geometric analysis of schemes for reducing the consumption of oil
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsInternational Economic Public Finance Geometric Analysis
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- M. Friedman, “The ‘Welfare’ Effects of an Income Tax and an Excise Tax,”Journal of Political Economy, 60, February 1952, pp. 25–33.Google Scholar
- W. C. Haraldson, “A Note on Welfare Economics and Rationing,”Quarterly Journal of Economics, 58, November 1943, pp. 146–48.Google Scholar
- H. Makower, “Rationing and Value Theory,”Review of Economic Studies, 13, No. 34, 1945–1946, pp. 75–80.Google Scholar
- A. Morag,On Taxes and Inflation, New York: Random House, 1965.Google Scholar
- H. P. Neisser, “Theoretical Aspects of Rationing,”Quarterly Journal of Economics, 57, May 1943, pp. 378–97.Google Scholar
- P. A. Samuelson,Foundations of Economic Analysis, Cambridge: Harvard University Press, 1947,Google Scholar
- T. de Scitovsky, “The Political Economy of Consumers' Rationing,”Review of Economic Statistics, 24, August 1942, pp. 114–24.Google Scholar
- W. E. Simon, Statement before House Ways and Means Committee, March 3, 1975,Department of Treasury News, WS-241, Washington, D.C.Google Scholar
- J. Tobin, “A Survey of the Theory of Rationing,”Econometrica, 20, October 1952, pp. 163–71.Google Scholar
© Atlantic Economic Society 1976