KeywordsInternational Economic Public Finance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Marshall H. Medoff, “A Reappraisal of Racial Discrimination Against Blacks in Professional Baseball,”The Review of Black Political Economy, 5, Spring 1975.Google Scholar
- Robert G. Mogull, “Salary Discrimination in Major League Baseball,”The Review of Black Political Economy, 5, Spring 1975.Google Scholar
- Anthony H. Pascal and Leonard A. Rapping, “The Economics of Racial Discrimination in Organized Baseball,” inRacial Discrimination in Economic Life, ed. Anthony H. Pascal, Lexington, Massachusetts: Lexington Books, 1972.Google Scholar
- Branch Rickey, “Goodby to Some Old Baseball Ideas,”Life, 37, August 2, 1954.Google Scholar
- Aaron Rosenblatt, “Negroes in Baseball: The Failure of Success,”Trans-action, 4, September 1967.Google Scholar
- Gerald W. Scully, “Discrimination: The Case of Baseball,” inGovernment and the Sports Business, ed. Roger G. Noll, Washington: The Brookings Institution, 1974.Google Scholar
- The Sporting News,The Baseball Register, St. Louis, 1971.Google Scholar
© Atlantic Economic Society 1979