High-performance liquid chromatography of some estrogens on chemically bonded phases
- 25 Downloads
The chromatographic behaviour of 30 estradiol and estrone derivatives has been studied on diol, amino- and cyanopropyl silica gel stationary phases with non-aqueous mobile phases. The slopes of linear relationships between the logarithm of the retention factor and logarithm of the volume fractions of the polar components of the binary eluents have been calculated and are discussed in relation to the characteristics of the solute, eluent and stationary phase. An equation for testing the separation efficiency of stationary phases has been derived.
Key WordsColumn liquid chromatography Chemically bonded silica gel Mixed solvents Steroids
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. A. Petrović, V. M. Pejanović, D. A. Miljković, J. T. Hranisavljević, Steroids55, 276 (1990).Google Scholar
- V. M. Pejanović, Thesis, Novi Sad (1991).Google Scholar
- S. Hara, S. Ohnishi, J. Liq. Chromatogr.7, 59 (1984).Google Scholar
- S. Hara, S. Ohnishi, J. Liq. Chromatogr.2, 69 (1984).Google Scholar
- S. M. Petrović, M. Ačanski, V. M. Pejanović, J. A. Petrović, J. Planar Chromatogr.6, 29 (1993).Google Scholar
- S. M. Petrović, Lj. A. Kolarov, J. A. Petrović, Chromatographia18, 145 (1984).Google Scholar
- S. M. Petrović, M. M. Ačanski, Lj. A. Kolarov, E. S. Lončar, J. Planar Chromatogr.8, 200 (1995).Google Scholar