Synthesis and mass spectroscopic investigation of some 6-(pyrazol-1-Yl)pyrimidines
- 31 Downloads
Condensation of 2-benzyl-4-hydrazino-6-methylpyrimidine with ethyl acetoacetate and its alkyl derivatives as well as with acetyl acetone, methyl methacrylate, and crotonaldehyde have given the corresponding 2-benzyl-4-methyl-6-(pyrazol-1-yl)pyrimidines which have been studied by PMR and mass spectrometry. Their biological activity has been investigated.
KeywordsMethyl Mass Spectrometry Ethyl Acetone Organic Chemistry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. G. Danagulyan, L. G. Saakyan, P. B. Terent'ev, and M. G. Zalinyan, Arm. Khim. Zh.,44, 448 (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.G. G. Danagulyan, L. G. Saakyan, and M. G. Zalinyan, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 2, 225 (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.G. G. Danagulyan, L. G. Saakyan, G. A. Panosyan, G. A. Bulakhov, P. B. Terent'ev, and M. G. Zalinyan, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 11, 1545 (1993).Google Scholar
- 4.T. Akimoto, W. Tsukada, T. Yamasaki, H. Kojima, A. Kasahara, A. Akashi, K. Yamaguchi, and Y. Oshima, Nippon Yakurigaku Zasshi,65, No. 4, 378 (1969); Chem. Abstr.,73, 97256 (1970).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Asai, K. Nakagawa, and T. Hirayama, Jpn. Patent 7616681; Chem. Abstr.,85, 123961 (1976).Google Scholar
- 6.K. Shirakawa, Jpn. Patent 4492; Chem. Abstr.,61, 5666 (1964).Google Scholar
- 7.K. Shirakawa, Jpn. Patent 4493; Chem. Abstr.,61, 5666 (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.T. Nishimura, J. Miyamoto, and H. Fukuyasu, Yakugaku Zasshi,96, No. 3, 384 (1976); Chem. Abstr.,85, 355 (1976).Google Scholar
- 9.P. B. Terent'ev and A. P. Stankyavichus, Mass Spectrometric Analysis of Biologically Active Nitrogen Bases [in Russian], Mokslas, Vilnius (1987), p. 148.Google Scholar