Report on a psychometric mission to clinicia
KeywordsPublic Policy Statistical Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Brogden, H. E. On the interpretation of the correlation coefficient as a measure of predictive efficiency.J. educ. Psychol., 1946,37, 65–76.Google Scholar
- 2.Festinger, L. Book review of McNemar,Psychological Statistics, Psychometrika, 1950,15, 209–213.Google Scholar
- 3.Greenwood, M. The statistician and medical research.Brit. med. J., 1948,2, 467–468.Google Scholar
- 4.Gulliksen, H. Theory of mental tests. New York: Wiley, 1950.Google Scholar
- 5.Thorburn, W. M. The myth of Ockam's Razor.Mind, 1918,27 ns, 345–353.Google Scholar
- 6.de Wulf, M. History of medieval philosophy, Vol. II. New York: Longmans, Green, 1926.Google Scholar
© Psychometric Society 1954