Transformation of natural compounds
VII. Synthesis of α-piperazinylmethyl-lenedeoxyvasicin-4-ones
- 36 Downloads
α-Piperazinylmethylenedeoxyvasicinones have been synthesized by the interaction of α-hydroxymethylenedeoxyvasicinones with various N-substituted piperazines.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Natural Compound Piperazine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Kh. M. Shakhidoyatov, Quinazol-4-ones and Their Biological Activity [in Russian], Tashkent (1988), p. 58.Google Scholar
- 2.Kh. M. Shakhidoyatov, É. O. Oripov, and Ch. Sh. Kadyrov, in: Abstracts of Lectures at the IInd All-Union Symposium on Organic Synthesis [in Russian], Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 3.Kh. M. Shakhidoyatov, É. O. Oripov, L. M. Yun, and Ch. Sh. Kadyrov, in: Abstracts of Lectures at an All-Union Conference on the Reactivity of Azines [in Russian], Novosibirsk (1979).Google Scholar
- 4.Kh. M. Shakhidoyatov, É. O. Oripov, A. Prisbaev, and Ch. Sh. Kadyrov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 825 (1976).Google Scholar
- 5.É. Oripov, Kh. M. Shakhidoyatov, Ch. Sh. Kadyrov, and N. D. Abdullaev, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 684 (1979).Google Scholar
- 6.É. Oripov, L. M. Yun, Kh. M. Shakhidoyatov, and Ch. Sh. Kadyrov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 603 (1978).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers 1999