Computer-aided design for finlines and suspended-substrate microstrip lines
- 33 Downloads
The computer-aided design of finlines and suspended-substrate microstrip lines are investigated. The numerical results of this paper show good agreement with those computed by other techniques for unilateral finlines and open suspended microstrip lines. The approach of this paper may be used to the computer-aided design of many other kinds of transmission lines and circuits for millimeter wave applications.
KeywordsTransmission Line Microstrip Line Wave Application Unilateral Finlines Suspended Microstrip
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P.Pramanick and P.Bhartia “ Accurate Analysis Equations and Synthesis Technique for Unilateral Finlines ” IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech. Vol.MTT-33, No. 1, Jan. 1985, pp24–30Google Scholar
- 2.A.K.Sharma and W.J.R.Hoefer “Empirical Expression for Finline Design ” IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech. Vol.MTT-31 April, 1983, pp350–356.Google Scholar
- 3.B.Bhat and S.K.Koul “Unified Approach to Solve a Class of Strip and Microstrip Like Transmission Lines ” IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory Tech. Vol.MTT-30, No.5,May 1982,pp.679–686Google Scholar
- 4.P.Pramanick and P.Bhartia “Computer-Aided Design Models for Millimeter-Wave Finlines and Suspended-Substrate Microstrip Lines ” IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory Tech. Vol.MTT-33, No. 12, Dec. 1985, pp. 1429–1435Google Scholar
- 5.R.S.Tomar and P.Bhartia “ New Quasi-Static Models for the Computer-Aided Design of Suspended and Inverted Microstrip Lines ” IEEE Trans. on Microwave Theory Tech. Vol.MTT-35, pp. 453–457, No. 4,April, 1987Google Scholar
- 6.R.S.Tomar and P.Bhartia “Suspended and Inverted Microstrip Design ” Microwave Journal Vol. 29, No. 3,March, 1986,pp. 173–178Google Scholar