On Fenchel's problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Fenchel, “On the differential geometry of closed space curves,”Bull. Am. Math. Soc.,57, No. 1, 44–54 (1951).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Cheng-Chung, “A differential-geometric criterion for a space curve to be closed,”Proc. Am. Math. Soc.,83, No. 2, 359–361 (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. A. Aminov, “On closure conditions of broken lines and polyhedrons inE 3,”Mat. Zametki,38, No. 1, 132–141 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. A. Aminov, “On closed curves and trigonometric polynomials of arc length”,Issled. po geometrii “v tselom” i mat. analizu (Investigations on Geometry “on the Whole” and Mathematical Analysis),Tr. Inst. Mat. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR,9, 25–34 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. A. Nikolaevskii, “On Fenchel's problem,” In:Int. Sci. Conf. “Lobachevskii and Modern Geometry,” Summaries of Reports, Part 1, Kazan' (1992), p. 68.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995