Map of fixed points and Lyapunov functions for one class of discrete dynamical systems
- 52 Downloads
KeywordsDynamical System Lyapunov Function Discrete Dynamical System
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R. N. Ganikhodzhaev, “Quadratic stochastic operators, Lyapunov functions, and tournaments,”Mat. Sb.,183, No. 8, 119–140 (1992).Google Scholar
- 2.R. Horn and C. Johnson,Matrix Analysis [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.F. Harary,Graph Theory [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1973).Google Scholar
- 4.G. Hardy, D. E. Littlewood, and G. Polya,Inequalities [Russian translation], Inostr. Lit., Moscow (1948).Google Scholar
- 5.G. Polya and G. Szegö,Problems and Theorems in Analysis, Vol. 1, Springer-Verlag, Berlin (1976).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1995