The relative canonical algebra for genus 4 fibrations
- 36 Downloads
In this paper, we prove that for the genus 4 fibration, the relative canonical algebra is generated in degrees ≤3.
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Reid, M.,Problems on pencils of small genus, Preprint.Google Scholar
- Reid, M., Elliptic Gorenstein Singularities of Surfaces, unpublished manuscript.Google Scholar
- Mendes Lopes, M.,The Relative Canonical Algebra for Genus 3 Fibrations, Warwick Ph. D. thesis, 1988.Google Scholar
- Hartshorne, R.,Algebraic Geometry, GTM 52, Springer-Verlag, 1977.Google Scholar
- Barth, W., Peters, C., Van De Ven, A., Compact Complex Surfaces, Springer-Verlag, 1984.Google Scholar
- Mumford, D., Varieties defined by quadratic equations, in (CIME Varenna 1969), Edizione Gremonese, Roma, 1970.Google Scholar
- Saint-Donat, B.,On Petri's analysis of the linear system of quadrics through a canonical curve, Math. Ann.,206(1973).Google Scholar
- Xiao, G., Surfaces fibrées en courbes de genre deux, LNM 1137, Springer-Verlag, 1985.Google Scholar
© Science Press 1995