The sealing under vacuum in ampoules of freeze dried suspensions of bacteria and viruses
- 60 Downloads
A description is given of a method for the failure-free sealing by heat of vials of ordinary glass with a wide neck under vacuum, in which viable vaccine has been freeze dried.
KeywordsWide Neck Ordinary Glass Viable Vaccine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. J. Elser, R. A. Thomas andG. Steffen, Jour. of Immunol.28, 433, 1935.Google Scholar
- 2.E. W. Flosdorp andG. W. Webster, India Rubber World98, 33, 1938.Google Scholar
- 3.F. Hämmer, Journ. Med. Res.24, 527, 1911.Google Scholar
- 4.L. Harris, J. Inf. Dis.8, 47, 1911.Google Scholar
- 5.H. E. Morton andE. J. Pulaski, J. of Bact.35, 163, 1938.Google Scholar
- 6.O. Rahn, Bact. Reviews9, 1, 1945.Google Scholar
- 7.B. R. Rogers, J. Inf. Dis.14, 100, 1914.Google Scholar
- 8.L. F. Shackell, Amer. J. Physiol.24, 325, 1909.Google Scholar
- 9.J. F. Siler, Amer. J. Publ. Health,26, 219, 1936.Google Scholar
- 10.H. F. Swift, J. of Exp. med.33, 69, 1921.Google Scholar
- 11.H. F. Swift, J. of Bact.33, 411, 1937.Google Scholar
- 12.W. F. Verwey andS. F. Scheidy, J. Am. Vet. Med. Ass.109, 362, 1946.Google Scholar
© Swets en Zeitlinger 1947