Extraction of norflurazon residues in cotton seeds with supercritical CO2
- 16 Downloads
A new method for the extraction of Norflurazon residues in cotton seeds using supercritical CO2 as the extracting fluid is described. The supercritical fluid extraction results were compared with those of the classical procedure using liquid extraction. All SFE experiments were performed using a home-made system. The method presented, besides being faster and more economical than existing methods, showed better recovery, with higher selectivity for Norflurazon extraction.
Key WordsSupercritical fluid extraction Norflurazon residues Cotton seeds Solid phase extraction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- The Agrochemical Handbook, Second edition, Nottinghan: The Royal Society of Chemistry, A868 (1987).Google Scholar
- Sandoz Agro LTD., Agro Dok CBK 12935/88, January 8, 1990.Google Scholar
- S. B. Hawtorne, D. J. Miller, J. Chromatogr. Sci.24, 258 (1986).Google Scholar
- F. M. Lanças, M. S. Galhiane, M. A. Barbirato, Pesticidas3 (3), 35 (1993).Google Scholar
- F. M. Lanças, M. S. Galhiane, M. A. Barbirato, Chromatographia39 (1/2) (1994).Google Scholar