Quantitative paper chromatography of amino acid mixtures by spot comparison methods
- 61 Downloads
The quantitative paper chromatographic in-situ determination of amino acids in mixtures, using a single-standard sample as the reference, is described. By using a single standard, quantitative two dimensional analyses of complex mixtures became feasible and the efficiency of one dimensional analyses was increased. The proposed methods are particularly helpful in routine analyses specially in those carried out under fixed experimental conditions.
KeywordsChromatography Analytical Chemistry Organic Chemistry Complex Mixture Comparison Method
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G. Franglen in “Quantitative Paper and Thin-Layer Chromatography” E. J. Shellard ed., Academic Press, New York, 1968, p. 24.Google Scholar
- R. B. Fisher, D. S. Parsons andG. A. Morrison, Nature161, 764 (1948).Google Scholar
- J. A. Brown andM. M. Marsh, Anal. Chem.25, 1865 (1953).Google Scholar
- R. B. Fisher, D. S. Parsons andR. Holmes, Nature164, 183 (1949).Google Scholar
- H. D. Fowler, Nature168, 1123 (1951).Google Scholar
- K. Miyaki, H. Momiyama andM. Hayashi, J. Pharm. Soc. Japan72, 688 (1952).Google Scholar
- J. W. Farbairn andP. N. Suwal, Pharm. Act. Helv.34, 561 (1959).Google Scholar
- R. J. Block, E. L. Durrum andG. Zweig “A Manual of Paper Chromatography and Electrophoresis” 2nd edition, (1958), Academic Press, New York, p. 123.Google Scholar
- R. C. Brimley, Nature163, 215 (1949).Google Scholar