The transition from feudalism to capitalism as depicted in the Russian novel
- 75 Downloads
KeywordsEconomic Policy Public Finance
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hah, F. H. Review ofThe Rhetoric of Economics, by Donald N. McCloskey.Journal of Economic Literature, March 1987, p. 110.Google Scholar
- Lermontov, Mikhail.A Hero of Our Time, London: The Folio Society, 1980.Google Scholar
- Riasanovsky, Nicholas V.A History of Russia, 2nd ed. New York: Oxford University Press, 1969.Google Scholar
- Tolstoy, Lev.Anna Karenina 2 vols. Moscow: Progress Publishers, 1980.Google Scholar
- Turgenev, Ivan.Fathers and Sons. London: The Folio Society, 1979.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1990