Selective-absorption infrared pyrometer
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Infrared Pyrometer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. G. Glinkov, E. A. Kapustin, and V. A. Makovskii, Stal', No. 3 (1958).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Lisienko and N. I. Kokarev, Stal', No. 1 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Gordov, Temperature Measurement on Gas Flows [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow and Leningrad (1962).Google Scholar
- 4.D. Ya. Svet, Author's Certificate No. 105476, Byul. Izobr. No. 3 (1957).Google Scholar
- 5.S. S. Pecker, Quantitative Molecular Spectroscopy and the Emissivities of Gases [Russian translation], IIL, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973