Methods of analog processing of information of primary converters in the case of two-parameter measurements of the thickness of coatings
Linear and Angular Measurements
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry Analog Processing Primary Converter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.W. Schönborn, East German Patent, No. 43743.Google Scholar
- 2.General Electric, British Patent, No. 931182.Google Scholar
- 3.W. Woods, US Patent, No. 3243992.Google Scholar
- 4.I. V. Svistunov and N. L. Bondarenko, Inventor's Certificate, No. 170695, Byull. Izobr., No. 9 (1965).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Ott, Materialprüfung, No. 7 (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.N. Cherry, US Patent, No. 3046402.Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. S. Bykhovskii, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 2 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.The Wayne Kerr Labs, French Patent, No. 1318027.Google Scholar
- 9.N. N. Karimov, in: Technical Measurements in Machine Building [in Russian], No. 1, Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973