Wavel ength standards and equipment for reproducing and measuring them
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Analytical Chemistry
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. J. Humphreys and E. Paul, JOSA,60, No. 2 (1970).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. P. Efremov, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 10 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.N. R. Batarchukova, L. A. Irikova, and A. I. Kartashev, Tr. Metrolog. In-tov, No. 101 (161), Moscow, Izd. Standartov (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.R. Chabbal and P. Jacquinot, Rev. d'Opt.,40 (1961).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. P. Efremov, Izmeritel', Tekh., No. 6 (1958).Google Scholar
- 6.I. Sh. Étsin, Izmeritel'. Tekh., No. 5 (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973