Analysis of the leaky antenna based on the circular groove guide
- 19 Downloads
The circular groove guide is one of several waveguides that will widely be used at millimeter and submillimeter waveband. The leaky antenna based on the circular groove guide is studied by the method based on a transverse equivalent network in this paper.
KeywordsEquivalent Network Circular Groove Groove Guide Circular Groove Guide Transverse Equivalent Network
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Oliner and P. Lampariello, “Novel Leaky-Wave Antenna for Millimeter, Waves Based on Groove Guide”, Electron. Lett., 1982, 25, pp. 1105–1106.Google Scholar
- Yang Hong-sheng, Ma Jianglei, and Lu Zhong-zuo, “The Characteristic Equation and Solution of Circular-Groove Guide”, International Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves, Vol. 12, May 1991, pp. 535–541.Google Scholar
- P. Lampariello and A. A. Oliner, “A New Leaky Wave Antenna for Millimeter Waves Using an Asymmetric Strip in Groove Guide, Part I: Theory”, IEEE Trans. on AP, Vol. 33, Dec. 1985, pp. 1285–1294.Google Scholar
- Lampariello and A. A. Oliner, “A New Leaky Wave Antenna for Millimeter Waves Using an Asymmetric Strip in Groove Guide, Part II: Design Considerations”, IEEE Trans on AP, Vol 33, Dec. 1985, pp. 1295–1303.Google Scholar
- A. A. Oliner and P. Lampariello, “The Dominant Mode Properties of Open Groove Guide: An Improved Solution,” IEEE Trans. on MTT, Vol. 33, Sept. 1985, pp. 755–763.Google Scholar