Lascar rank and the finite cover property for complete theories of unars
KeywordsMathematical Logic Complete Theory Cover Property Finite Cover Finite Cover Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. N. Ryaskin, “The number of models of complete theories of unars,” in:Model Theory and Its Applications, Tr. Inst. Mat. SO AN SSSR,8 (1988), pp. 162–182.Google Scholar
- 2.C. Toffalori, “1-Ary functions and the f.c.p.,”Illinois J. Math.,35, No. 3, 434–450 (1991).Google Scholar
- 3.H. J. Keisler, “Ultraproducts which are not saturated,”J. Symb. Logic,32, No. 1, 23–46 (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.L. Marcus, “The number of countable models of a theory of one unary function,”Fund. Math.,108, No. 3, 171–181 (1980).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Shelah,Classification Theory and the Number of Non-Isomorphic Models, North-Holland, Amsterdam (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.D. Lascar and B. Poizat, “An introduction to forking,”J. Symb. Logic,44, No. 3, 330–350 (1979).Google Scholar
- 7.D. Lascar, “Ranks and definability in superstable theories,”Israel J. Math.,23, No. 1, 53–87 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.K. Kuratowski and A. Mostowski,Set Theory, North-Holland, Amsterdam (1968).Google Scholar
- 9.C. Toffalori, “Classification theory for a 1-ary function,”Illinois J. Math.,35, No. 1, 1–26 (1991).Google Scholar
- 10.J. Saffe, “Categoricity and ranks,”J. Symb. Logic,49, No. 4, 1379–1392 (1984).Google Scholar
- 11.Yu. E. Shishmarev, “On categorical theories of one function,”Mat. Zametki,11, No. 1, 89–98 (1972).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994