Strong constructibility of boolean algebras of elementary characteristic (1,1,0)
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsMathematical Logic Elementary Characteristic Strong Constructibility
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. L. Ershov, “Constructive models,” in:Selected Problems in Algebra and Logic, III [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.N. G. Khisamiev, “Strongly constructive models of decidable theories,”Izv. Akad. Nauk KazSSR, Ser. Fiz.-Mat., 83–84 (1974).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. L. Ershov,Decidability Problems and Constructive Models [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 4.S. S. Goncharov,Countable Boolean Algebras [in Russian], Nauka, Novosibirsk (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.S. S. Goncharov, “Some properties of constructivizations of Boolean algebras,”Sib. Mat. Zh.,16, No. 2, 264–278 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.S. S. Goncharov, “Restricted theories of constructive Boolean algebras,”Sib. Mat. Zh.,17, No. 4, 797–812 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.S. P. Odintsov,Restrictions in the Theory of Constructive Boolean Algebras from the Lower Layer, Institute of Mathematics, Novosibirsk, Preprint No. 12 (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.J. B. Remmel, “Recursive isomorphism types of recursive Boolean algebras,”J. Symb. Logic,46, No. 3, 572–594 (1981).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994