Extraction chromatography of common anions in liquid-liquid anion exchange systems. Part II. Sulphuric and phosphoric acid or their sodium salts as eluants
The chromatographic behaviour of 30 anions on paper treated with tri-n-octylamine sulphate or phosphate and developed with aqueous solutions of sulphuric acid, sodium sulphate, orthophosphoric acid or sodium dihydrogenphosphate was investigated. It was found that sulphate ions have stronger eluting power in comparison with phosphate ions. The differentiated R F values for anions obtainable in these chromatographic systems were utilized for the separation of several anion mixtures.
KeywordsSodium Sulphate Chromatography Orthophosphoric Acid Sodium Sulphate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- S. Przeszlakowski, R. Kocjan, Chromatographia,10, 358 (1977).Google Scholar
- T. Sato, J. Appl. Chem.15, 10 (1965).Google Scholar
- V. F. Smirnov, E. E. Gorlov, Zh. Neorgan. Khim.,12, 816 (1967).Google Scholar
- A. S. Kertes, Y. Marcus, E. Yanir, Equilibrium Constants of Liquid-Liquid Distribution Reactions. Part 2: Alkylammonium Salt Extractants, Butterworths, London, 1974.Google Scholar
- T. Sato, J. Inorg. Nucl. Chem.24, 1267 (1962).Google Scholar
- T. Sato, ibid.30, 1065 (1968).Google Scholar