Embeddability of Mal'tsev algebras in lie algebras
- 24 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Yamaguti, "On the theory of Malcev algebras," Kumamoto J. Sci. Ser. A.,6, No. 1, 9–45 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.O. Loos, "Uber eine Beziehung zwischen Malcev-Algebren und Lie-Tripelsystemen," Pacific J. Math.,18, No. 3, 553–562 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.E. N. Kuz'min, "The structure and representations of finite-dimensional Mal'tsev algebras," Tr. Inst. Mat. Sib. Otd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Vol. 16 (1989), 75–101.Google Scholar
- 4.S. Doro, "Simple Moufang loops," Math. Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc.,83, 377–392 (1978).Google Scholar
- 5.É. N. Paal, "Introduction to Moufang-symmetry," Preprint F-42; Inst. Fiz. Akad. Nauk Eston. SSR, Tartu (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.P. O. Miheev and L. V. Sabinin, "Quasigroups and differential geometry," in: Quasi-groups and Loops: Theory and Applications, Heldermann Verlag, Berlin (1990).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992