On the periodic boundary-value problem for systems of second-order nonlinear ordinary differential equations
- 15 Downloads
The periodic boundary value problem for systems of secondorder ordinary nonlinear differential equations is considered. Sufficient conditions for the existence and uniqueness of a solution are established.
1991 Mathematics Subject Classification34B15 34C25
Key words and phrasesSecond-order differential equation periodic boundary value problem Nagumo pair
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. T. Kiguradze, Some singular boundary-value problems for ordinary differential equations (Russian)Tbilisi University Press, Tbilisi, 1975.Google Scholar
- 3.G. D. Gaprindashvili, On Solvability of the Dirichlet boundary-value problem for systems of ordinary nonlinear differential equations with singularities. (Russian)Differential'nye Uravneniya 27 (1991), No. 9, 1521–1525.Google Scholar
- 4.G. D. Gaprindashvili, On certain boundary value problems for systems of second-order nonlinear ordinary differential equations. (Russian)Proc. I. Vekua Inst. Appl. Math. Tbilis. St. Univ. 31 (1988), 23–52.Google Scholar
- 5.M. Nagumo, Über die Differentialgleichungy″=f(x,y,y′).Proc. Phys.-Math. Soc. Japan 19 (1937), 861–866.Google Scholar
- 6.Ph. Hartman, Ordinary differential equations.John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1964.Google Scholar