Sturm's theorem for equations with delayed argument
- 25 Downloads
Sturm's type theorems on separation of zeros of solutions are proved for second order linear differential equations with delayed argument.
KeywordsDifferential Equation Linear Differential Equation Type Theorem Order Linear Differential Equation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N.V.Azbelev, About distribution of zeros of the second order differential equation with delayed argument. (Russian)Differentsial'nye Uravneniya 7(1971), No. 7, 1147–1157; English translation:Differential Equations 7(1971)Google Scholar
- 2.N.V.Azbelev and A.I.Domoshnitsky, A question concerning linear differential inequalities, II. (Russian)Differentsial'nye Uravneniya 27(1991), No. 6, 923–931; English translation:Differential Equations 27(1991), 641–647.Google Scholar
- 3.A.I.Domoshnitsky, Extension of Sturm's theorem to apply to an equation with time-lag. (Russian)Differentsial'nye Uravneniya 19(1983), No. 9, 1475–1482; English translation:Differential Equations 19(1983), 1099–1105.Google Scholar
- 4.Yu.I.Domshlak, Sturmian comparison method in investigation of behavior of solutions for differential-operator equations. (Russian) “Elm,”Baku, 1986.Google Scholar
- 5.Yu.I.Domshlak, Sturmian comparison theorem for first and second order differential equations with mixed delay of argument. (Russian)Ukrain. Mat. Zh. 34(1982), No. 2, 158–163; English translation:Ukrainian Math. J. 34(1982).Google Scholar
- 7.E.A.Grove, M.R.S.Kulenovic and G.Ladas, A Myshkis-type comparison result for neutral equations.Math. Nachr. 146(1990), 195–206.Google Scholar
- 9.Yu.V.Komlenko, Sufficient conditions of a regularity of the periodical boundary value problem for Hill's equations with delayed argument. (Russian)Mathematical Physics (Russian), v. 22, 5–12, “Naukova Dumka,”Kiev, 1977.Google Scholar
- 10.S.M.Labovsky, On properties of a fundamental system of second order equation with delayed argument. (Russian)Trudy Tambovskogo Instituta Khimicheskogo Mashinostroeniya 6(1971), 49–52.Google Scholar
- 11.A.D.Myshkis, Linear differential equations with delayed argument. (Russian) “Nauka,”Moscow, 1972.Google Scholar
- 12.D.V.Paatashvili On oscillation of solutions of second order differential equations with delayed arguments. (Russian)Some problems of ordinary differential equations theory (Russian),Proceedings of I.N. Vekua Institute of Applied Mathematics, v. 31, 118–129.Tbilisi University Press, Tbilisi, 1988.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1994