Electrophilic substitution in a series of derivatives of 5,6,7,8-tetrahydro-2a,4a-diazacyclopenta[c,d]azulene
- 27 Downloads
Protonation, acylation, nitrosation, and addition of iso(thio)cyanates occur readily at position two of 1,4-diaryl-5,6,7,8-tetrahydro-2a,4a-diazacyclopenta[c,d]azulenes.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Cyanate Thio Azulene Electrophilic Substitution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. A. Druzhimina, P. M. Kochergin, and L. M. Alekseeva, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin. No. 4, 405 (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.AMI and CNDO Programs from the GyperChem Suite, Version 4.0. Hypercube Inc. (1994).Google Scholar
- 4.J. Emsley, J. Finney, and L. Sutcliffe, High Resolution NMR Spectroscopy [Russian translation], Vol. 2, Mir, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.F. S. Babichev and V. A. Kovtunenko, Ukr. Khim. Zh.,41, 181 (1975).Google Scholar
- 6.F. S. Babichev, G. P. Kutrov, and M. Yu. Kornilov, Ukr. Khim. Zh.,34, 1020 (1968).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1998