Molecular and crystal structure of 1-methylmorpholinium 6-methyl-4-phenyl-3-cyano-5-ethoxycarbonyl-1,4-dihydro-2-pyridineselenolate
- 26 Downloads
The structure of 1-methylmorpholinium 6-methyl-4-phenyl-3-cyano-5-ethoxycarbonyl-1,4-dihydro-2-pyridineselenolate was studied using x-ray diffraction analysis. It was found that the 1,4-dihydropyridine ring has a boat conformation, and the plane of the pseudoaxial phenyl substituent is perpendicular to the bottom of this boat. In the anion, the C−Se bond length, which is 1.882(2) Å, indicates that the negative charge is formally located on the Se atom. The anions and cations of the salt in the crystal are linked by intermolecular hydrogen bonds.
KeywordsHydrogen Crystal Structure Hydrogen Bond Organic Chemistry Phenyl
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Nesterov, V. E. Shklover, Yu. T. Struchkov, Yu. A. Sharanin, A. M. Shestopalov, and L. A. Rodinovskaya, Acta Crystallogr.,C41, 1191 (1985).Google Scholar
- 2.V. D. Dyachenko, S. G. Krivokolysko, V. N. Nesterov, Yu. T. Struchkov, and V. P. Litvinov, Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., No. 10, 2535 (1996).Google Scholar
- 3.V. N. Nesterov, S. G. Krivokolysko, V. D. Dyachenko, V. V. Dotsenko, and V. P. Litvinov, Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., No. 5, 1029 (1997).Google Scholar
- 4.Cambridge Crystallographic Database, Release 1997, Cambridge.Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Nesterov, V. E. Shklover, Yu. T. Struchkov, V. P. Litvinov, E. É. Apenova, V. Yu. Mortikov, and Yu. A. Sharanin, Izv. Akad. SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 2, 477 (1988).Google Scholar
- 6.T. Srikrishnan, Acta Crystallogr.,C44, 290 (1988).Google Scholar
- 7.V. N. Nesterov, V. D. Dyachenko, Yu. A. Sharanin, and Yu. T. Struchkov, Izv. Akad. Nauk, Ser. Khim., No. 1, 122 (1994).Google Scholar
- 8.V. N. Nesterov, V. E. Shklover, Yu. T. Struchkov, V. D. Dyachenko, and Yu. A. Sharanin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 11, 2585 (1989).Google Scholar
- 9.V. D. Dyachenko and Yu. A. Sharanin, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,61, No. 4, 948 (1991).Google Scholar
- 10.F. H. Allen, O. Kennard, D. G. Watson, L. Brammer, A. G. Orpen, and R. Taylor, J. Chem. Soc. Perkin Trans. II, No. 2 1 (1987).Google Scholar
- 11.Z. Berkovitch-Yellin and L. Leiserowitz, Acta Crystallogr.,C40, 159 (1984).Google Scholar