ab initio calculations of the geometrical and electronic structure of thiophene and 2-chlorothiophene molecules
Features of the structure of thiophene and 2-chlorothiophene molecules have been analyzed from the results of ab initio calculations using the RHF/6-31G* method.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Thiophene
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. G. Voronkov, V. P. Feshin, E. A. Chernyshev, V. I. Savushkin, P. A. Nikitin, and V. A. Kotikov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,21, 395 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Feshin, Electronic Effects in Organic and Organoelemental Molecules [in Russian], Ural Section Publishing House, Russian Academy of Sciences, Yekaterinburg (1997).Google Scholar
- 3.V. P. Feshin and M. G. Voronkov, J. Mol. Struct.,83, 317 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.M. J. Frisch, G. W. Trucks, M. Head-Gordon, P. M. W. Gill, M. W. Wong, J. B. Foresman, B. G. Johnson, H. B. Schlegel, M. A. Robb, E. S. Replogle, R. Gomperts, J. L. Andres, K. Raghvachari, J. S. Binkley, C. Gonzalez, R. L. Martin, D. J. Fox, D. J. Defrees, J. Baker, J. J. P. Stewart, and J. A. Pople, Gaussian 92, Revision E. I. Gaussian Inc., Pittsburgh (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Feshin and M. Yu. Kon'shin, Z. Naturforsch.,51a, 549 (1996).Google Scholar
- 6.V. P. Feshin and M. Yu. Kon'shin, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,67, 653 (1997).Google Scholar
- 7.V. P. Feshin and M. Yu. Kon'shin, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Khim., No. 11, 2641 (1996).Google Scholar
- 8.D. T. Clark, Tetrahedron,24, 2663 (1968).Google Scholar
- 9.D. T. Clark and D. R. Armstrong, J. Chem. Soc. D, No. 5, 319 (1970).Google Scholar
- 10.R. V. Raman, J. Mol. Struct,345, 31 (1993).Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic/Plenum 1999